MANDATORY SPORTS INFORMATION MEETING
FOR PARENTS AND STUDENT-ATHLETES - JUNE 5th
5:30PM IN MAIN GYM
HIGH SCHOOL FALL SPORTS REGISTRATION
Student-Athlete Registration Instructions
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO REGISTERING! THANK YOU
1. New Valid Physical - Make sure athlete's physical is valid per our policy and has been submitted to School Nurse for approval. Completed physicals may be dropped off in the main office at ANY time the school is open (7:30-2:30) - Attn: School Nurse.
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK IT HAS BEEN FULLY COMPLETED!
Physical Cut-off Date: It is the policy of the Amity Regional School District that an athlete's physical must be valid from the first day through the final day of our sports season. Thus, all physical forms must have been completed after NOVEMBER 22, 2016 to be eligible for fall sports. If you are unable to get a full physical in time for your sport, you may need to have a sports physical (at a local clinic), please use the proper form below:
FULL PHYSICAL FORM HERE
SPORTS PHYSICAL FORM HERE
2. Medication Authorization: If athlete needs any medications (asthma, epi-pen, etc...) a medication Authorization Form must be completed by physician and submitted to School Nurse
MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION FORM HERE
3. Complete Online Registration
1. Click link below
2. Scroll down click "Sign Up" and register for an account. (keep information for future registrations)
3. Begin athlete registration by completing all required boxes.
4. Parent and Athlete must then read and review each of the policies and handbooks
5. Parent and Athlete must then sign in the CORRECT boxes that you have read and understand each policy/handbook - 3 parent sign-offs - 2 athlete sign-offs
6. DOUBLE CHECK ALL INFORMATION IS CORRECT PRIOR TO SUBMITTING. Edits may be completed by clicking view and then edit in the upper right corner. If corrections are needed after the athlete is already approved, contact athletic office.
8. Athletes will only be fully registered and eligible to start try-outs AFTER the nurse, athletic trainer, and athletic department approve.
YOU MUST RECEIVE 2 EMAILS BEFORE TRYING OUT - FIRST is COMPLETED REGISTRATION, SECOND is CLEARANCE FROM ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT. If you DO NOT receive these emails (full approval may take up to 5 days) within 3 days of try-outs, contact the athletics office.
8. PLAN AHEAD - FULL APPROVAL MAY TAKE UP TO 5 DAYS!
9. If the student-athlete's name is not on the Coach's registration card as approved, they may NOT try-out!!
ENTER HIGH SCHOOL REGISTRATION HERE
Best to Register on PC or Laptop (phone may not show all information on screen correctly)
** If you are unable to finish registration, click submit. It will save your information automatically and you can go back in at a later time to complete. (good for signatures if parents and athletes are not present together during registration)**